The Center for Creative Collaboration (C3) is committed to providing an educational path for entrepreneurs, including social entrepreneurs. We are focused on the scientific, logical, relational, statistical, and experiential competencies necessary to excel in innovative and changing environments where value creation, capture, and distribution are paramount to success.
The Six Main Rules of the C3
- Invest in the Intangible – “I don’t need to feel like I’m waiting to be noticed. I know who I am and I’ll know what I want if and when it ever comes along.”
- Seek Strategic Allies – “People get built different. We don’t need to figure it out, we just need to respect it.”
- Choose Action – “Sucking at something is the first step towards being sorta good at something.”
- Bricolage Opportunities – “To live life, you need problems. If you get what you want the minute you want it, then what’s the point of living?”
- Build, Grow, and Scale – “People make mistakes. It’s all part of growing up, and you never really stop growing.”
- Embracing Uncertainty – “We’re on, like, the bleeding edge of history. Everything ahead of us is totally unknown and there’s no guarantee that things are going to be all right. It’s exciting, but it’s also pretty scary. You know?”